On Wednesday, August 15th, Paradise Animal Hospital will be closing at 7:00 pm instead of 8:00 pm for an all-staff meeting. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks!
About Your Appointment
Before you visit, take some time to get to know our hospital.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to provide time for appointment preparation.
- Upon arrival for an exam, please sign in unless previously instructed otherwise.
- We strongly encourage yearly checks for intestinal parasites on all pets great to small. If you have any samples for the laboratory, please let a customer service representative know and they will take it off your hands. Meet our customer service representatives.
- A technician will get you and your pet set up in an exam room and take a brief history prior to your pet’s exam. Your pet’s veterinarian will then join you in the room, address your concerns, and examine your pet. Meet our vet techs and our veterinarians.
- Unless instructed otherwise, after the exam, please have a seat back in our lobby as any necessary prescriptions are filled and your pet’s medical notes are documented. One of our customer service representatives will inform you when everything is ready.