Preventative Care for Pets at Paradise Animal Hospital in Catonsville, MD
An Individualized Approach to Comprehensive Wellness Exams, Vaccinations & More
When you schedule a visit to Paradise Animal Hospital, our veterinarians will evaluate your furry friend’s overall health, their teeth, their oral health, and any risks of disease or other health problems. Based on your vet’s evaluation, you will receive recommendations specifically tailored to your pet’s health status and risk factors. It’s important that you take these recommendations into careful consideration, because they are designed to increase your pet’s overall health and thus increase your pet’s lifespan.
For more information, call (410) 777-5309 today!
Our Preventative Care Suggestions
At Paradise Animal Hospital in Catonsville, we suggest a wide range of preventative care measures designed to keep your pet healthy.
You can help prevent future unnecessary veterinary visits by:
- Enrolling in our Wellness Program and scheduling recommended visits
- Keeping up to date with immunizations
- Administering the suggested (and prescribed) medications
- Using flea and tick preventative products, especially once a month from March to December
- Administering monthly heartworm prevention treatment
- Feeding your pet a healthy and nutritious diet or using prescription food if necessary
- Brushing your pet’s teeth and fur daily
- Taking your pet on walks and giving them enough daily exercise
- Getting your pet regularly groomed (how often depends on your individual pet’s needs)
The Benefits of Preventative Care
While proper preventative care is designed to keep your pet happy and healthy, it has many additional benefits.
These benefits include:
- Catching any disease early enough to treat them
- Preventing future illnesses and/or decreasing the severity of them
- Preventing frequent veterinary visits and expensive bills
When you bring your pet into our animal hospital, we will design a preventative care plan that addresses your pet’s unique needs based on his or her current health status and any specific risk factors.
Passionate About Access to Care
We open early and stay open late to better accommodate your busy schedule and provide the best services at affordable prices.
The High Quality Care
A state-of-the-art facility and technology to properly diagnose and treat your pet for a variety of ailments.
Nearly Three Decades of Care
Paradise Animal Hospital has been proudly serving our community since 1990, put their paws in our experienced hands.