Paradise Animal Hospital in Catonsville, MD Pet Insurance Center
Why It’s Important to Insure Your Pet
Whether you have a brand-new puppy, or a senior cat, or are dealing with an unexpected illness, emergencies can happen. For example, your new puppy can eat something he was not supposed to, or your senior cat can develop a thyroid problem. Sometimes these emergencies happen when you least expect them, and you aren’t financially prepared to handle the high cost of the veterinary services. Pet health insurance enables you to get the proper treatment for your pet without having to choose between financial stability or treating their condition. Pet health insurance works similarly to human insurance in that there are many different plans and coverage types to help cover the cost of vet bills.
To speak with a member of our staff for recommendations regarding which plan might be best for you and your pet, call (410) 777-5309.
The Benefits of Getting Pet Insurance
While there are many different insurance plans and coverage types, they all provide similar benefits.
These benefits range from:
- Offering financial support for the cost of any vet bills
- Allowing you to get the best possible care for you pet without worrying about the cost
- A refund of 90% of your individually paid vet bills
- A variety of plans and companies to choose from so you can pick the one that best suits your pet’s needs
- Multiple plans geared towards pets of any age and/or health status
Assistance for Choosing the Right Insurance Plan for Your Pet
When you’re researching pet insurance plans, you’ll most definitely come across plenty of options. We know that it can be overwhelming to be inundated with information. Therefore, our experienced veterinarians and veterinary technicians at Paradise Animal Hospital in Catonsville suggest three different plans from companies we prefer and trust.
Trupanion Medical Insurance for Pets
When your pet is unwell or injured, the last thing you want to think about is how you’ll be able to pay for any veterinary services they need. Trupanion pet insurance enables pet owners to get their pets the treatment they need and get reimbursed for a percentage of the cost. Learn more about the coverage and ask about a free 30 day trial!
Trupanion Medical Insurance for Pets covers:
- Any treatment for illness and injuries
- Any treatment for hereditary and congenital conditions
- Any necessary diagnostic testing
- Any surgeries
- Any required hospital stays
- Any prescribed medications
- Any recommended veterinary supplements
- Any recommended herbal treatments
- Any required prosthetic devices and carts
ASPCA Pet Health Insurance
When pet parents get ASPCA Pet Health Insurance, they can give their pets the best veterinary care without having to worry about expensive bills. ASPCA Pet Health Insurance is beneficial due to its entirely customizable plans, reimbursement limits, and deductibles. Through this pet insurance plan, you take your pet to the vet, pay the costs, submit a claim, and receive quick reimbursement depending on your deductible and reimbursement limit.
ASPCA Pet Health Insurance covers:
- Any treatment for accidents
- Any treatment for dental disease
- Any treatment or therapy for behavioral issues
- Any treatment for illnesses
- Any treatment for hereditary conditions
ASPCA Pet Health Insurance also allows pet parents to add additional preventative care plans, which allows them to be reimbursed for vaccinations, preventative screenings, and any annual wellness examinations.
Petplan Pet Insurance
Petplan allows you to get the best possible treatment from a veterinarian of choice. Once your pet receives treatment and you make a payment, you can submit a claim to Petplan for quick reimbursement.
Petplan pet insurance covers:
- Diagnosis and treatment of hereditary conditions
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic conditions
- Vet fees for any illness or injury examinations
- Treatment for hip dysplasia
- Comprehensive periodontal disease treatment
- All prescription medications
- Any alternative therapies
Our staff is more than happy to help you select the health insurance plan that best suits both your and your pet’s needs. Contact us by calling (410) 777-5309 or sending a message through our online form.
A Passion for Animals
Our love for animals shows in everything we do, from minimal-stress handling to expanded hours to better accommodate our clients and patients.
With a modern facility and a strong commitment to education, the veterinarians and staff of Paradise are dedicated to providing your pet with the highest quality medical, surgical, and wellness care possible.
Commitment to Community
As a proud member of the Catonsville community since 1990, Paradise Animal Hospital believes in giving back through a variety of local causes.