Your Appointment at Paradise
At Paradise Animal Hospital, we want your time with us to be comfortable and stress-free, both for your pet and for you. We’ve compiled a list of what to expect, as well as steps you can take to help your visit go as smoothly as possible:
Steps to Take Before Your Pet’s Appointment
- If it’s your pet’s first visit with us, filling out the appropriate forms prior to your appointment can help to minimize stress at the clinic:
- Collect a fresh stool sample, if possible, to bring with you to your appointment
- Compile a list of all medication that your pet may be on, including dosages, to bring to your appointment. Please remember to include any over-the-counter medication, supplements, and flea, tick and heartworm prevention that you may be giving your pet
What to Expect During Your Pet’s Appointment
In order to allow time for check-in, we ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Upon arrival, please sign in at the front desk unless you’ve been instructed otherwise. If you arrive with a sample for our laboratory, please let a customer service representative know and they will take it off your hands.
When we call your pet’s name:
- A technician will weigh your pet and bring you both to an exam room, where they will take a brief history
- After the technician obtains a history, your veterinarian will thoroughly examine your pet, discuss diagnostic and treatment options, and address any concerns you may have
Following your pet’s exam, you can relax in the exam room during check out and as prescriptions are filled. Please note that payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, credit cards, and CareCredit®.
A Passion for Animals
Our love for animals shows in everything we do, from minimal-stress handling to expanded hours to better accommodate our clients and patients.
With a modern facility and a strong commitment to education, the veterinarians and staff of Paradise are dedicated to providing your pet with the highest quality medical, surgical, and wellness care possible.
Commitment to Community
As a proud member of the Catonsville community since 1990, Paradise Animal Hospital believes in giving back through a variety of local causes.