In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning July 12th, we will invite one person to accompany their pet into an exam room for their appointment. Our lobby will remain closed for now.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (410) 744-4224 or text (410) 696-5979.
- We will require a mask when interacting with our team and for anyone entering the building; our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a team member will meet you at the front door of the hospital and show you into an exam room.
- Please practice social distancing during your visit; hand sanitizer will be available for your use when you enter the room.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital based on your pet’s treatment plan.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Food and prescription pick-up, technician appointments, pet drop-off for procedures or surgery, rehabilitation and pet hotel visits will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
- We are happy to offer curbside appointments upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside; please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask you to continue to follow our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (410) 744-4224.
A Passion for Animals
Our love for animals shows in everything we do, from minimal-stress handling to expanded hours to better accommodate our clients and patients.
With a modern facility and a strong commitment to education, the veterinarians and staff of Paradise are dedicated to providing your pet with the highest quality medical, surgical, and wellness care possible.
Commitment to Community
As a proud member of the Catonsville community since 1990, Paradise Animal Hospital believes in giving back through a variety of local causes.