In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning August 30th, we are offering curbside appointments for all services. All communication regarding the exam, estimates, and diagnostic results will take place over the phone.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (410) 744-4224 or text (410) 696-5979.
- We will require a mask when interacting with our team, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- Our team will call you and meet you at the door to bring your pet in for evaluation when the veterinarian is available.
- A staff member will come out to take your pet to the treatment area in the facility for evaluation while you remain in your car. If you have a dog, we will place our own leash on your dog to escort them to the treatment area.
- The veterinarian will perform a full exam, then will call you on the number you provided to discuss any concerns you may have, diagnostics, treatments, estimates, medications, and any other information involved.
- After approved treatments are completed, a staff member will return your pet directly to your vehicle and collect a method of payment for the services provided.
- Food and prescription pick-up, technician appointments, pet drop-off for procedures or surgery, rehabilitation and pet hotel visits will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask you to continue to follow our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (410) 744-4224.
A Passion for Animals
Our love for animals shows in everything we do, from minimal-stress handling to expanded hours to better accommodate our clients and patients.
With a modern facility and a strong commitment to education, the veterinarians and staff of Paradise are dedicated to providing your pet with the highest quality medical, surgical, and wellness care possible.
Commitment to Community
As a proud member of the Catonsville community since 1990, Paradise Animal Hospital believes in giving back through a variety of local causes.