We love caring for your pet and seeing you when you visit Paradise Animal Hospital.
It has always been our goal to reduce stress for every patient who comes to us for care. As many animal hospitals have transitioned back to welcoming clients into their waiting rooms, we have decided to continue curbside check-in for the wellbeing of our patients. Through the pandemic, we found patients have a better experience when they make their way directly into an exam room for an appointment without waiting in our lobby.
- When you visit Paradise Animal Hospital, please text us at (410) 696-5979 or call (410) 744-4224 to check-in for your appointment.
- Our team will let you know when your exam room is ready and will welcome you and your pet into the hospital for your appointment at that time.
- We are happy to offer curbside appointments upon request if you find this type of appointment more convenient or better for you or your pet.
- Please wear a mask when visiting us if you are not feeling well, and we will do the same. If you do not have a mask, we will provide on for you.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use when you enter our hospital.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and lobby area is disinfected throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon!
A Passion for Animals
Our love for animals shows in everything we do, from minimal-stress handling to expanded hours to better accommodate our clients and patients.
With a modern facility and a strong commitment to education, the veterinarians and staff of Paradise are dedicated to providing your pet with the highest quality medical, surgical, and wellness care possible.
Commitment to Community
As a proud member of the Catonsville community since 1990, Paradise Animal Hospital believes in giving back through a variety of local causes.